The Jade Gua Sha is an ancient wellness tool where 'Gua' means 'scrape' and 'Sha' means 'sand or pebbles'. Hence, it is a therapy that entails scraping a flat jade stone on your pores and skin in upward strokes to lift, tone, loosen up stiff muscular tissues and promote tissue drainage.
The Gua Sha facial rubdown is an historical splendor ritual recognised for its capability to breathe new existence into the skin. Used for centuries in regular Eastern treatments, this nice cure will enhance blood circulation in your face. With medium to heavy pressure, you can assist to drain the lymphatic device and toxins from the face, and lowering puffiness. Gua Sha additionally eases muscle anxiety and tones sagging facial features. Smooth strains and wrinkles, promote accelerated hydration and energise skin.
How to use
First apply a rich serum or moisturizer of your choice and evenly spread it out on the face.
Step 2: For Chin and Jaw
- Take the larger curved edge of the Gua Sha and fit it under your chin, start massaging from the centre, going gently upwards along the jawline till your earlobes.
- Repeat this motion 5-6 times on both sides of the face.
Step 3: For Cheeks
- Moving on to the cheek, use the flat side of the stone to gently move in an upwards motion across the cheek.
- Repeat this motion 5-6 times on both the cheeks.
Step 4: For Under Eyes
- Now take the narrower edge of the stone and very gently massage the under-eye area moving upwards from the inner to the outer corner.
- You can also massage along the brow bone in an outward motion.
Step 5: Care
- Deep clean the Gua Sha once or twice a week to avoid the build-up of bacteria by simply cleaning it with cold water and gentle soap or face wash. Gently pat it dry or let it air dry by placing it on a clean soft cloth or towel.
- Avoid using hot water on it as high temperatures tend to strip Green Quartz of its protective layers.
- Do not use chemical cleaners or alcohol on the roller as that can cause damage to the product.
A gentle reminder
Each stone varies slightly in colour and shape since each is made from genuine stone and each stone is unique. This also stands in accordance with our promise to get you the most authentic product.
Inventory Last Updated: Mar 23, 2023